Monday, January 19, 2009

Hate

I don't think I will ever understand the emotion of hate. I have had far too many altercations in my life to at least have seen hatred toward your fellow man, however, I have yet to understand it. I got a message from someone today telling me they hated me and to never try to speak to them again; I honestly don't know how to react to that. That individual has caused me much strife in the past week or so, and yet I do not hate HIM. Why is it then, that he hates me?

What exactly is hate?

1 comment:

  1. You know.. that is such a harsh word. Once, I was messaged randomly on my old YIM ID from someone I hadn't talked to in over a year. This person wasn't someone I talked to hardly at all even before. She knew some people I knew, an I never felt real comfortable talking to her, as she was like 15? And I am in my 20's. So, she randomly messaged me and said 'I hate you, I hope you die.'

    She signed offline after that, and never came back on (to my knowledge) and I have NO idea why, or where that came from. Like I said, I had only said a few things to her in my life.. but for some reason, that stung like a knife, for her to have said that. It hurt worse, that someone who didn't even KNOW me, to say something like that, than for some one who might know me, to say it.

    Why? Who knows. Hate is pure evil.

    ReplyDelete