Friday, January 23, 2009

The Art of Saying Good-bye

I believe there is an art ot saying god-bye. Whether it be to a friend, a loved one, or someone in your family you always want to say good-bye on good terms. I hate saying good-bye to someone if they are angry with me, which is why I'll always try to find a way to make them stay a while longer to calm down so that we may part on better terms. Sometimes though, it just makes things worse. I think people really need to sit down and realize what good-byes are. You are parting with a person and every time that happens it may be the last. Most people don't realize that and it really breaks my heart. Hopefully there will be a day when at least a dew more people realize that, even if they talk to the person everyday, saying good-bye in a positive state is CRUCIAL. I cannot emphasize that enough.

So, next time you say good-bye, take a second and realize what's really happening and always make your good-byes something to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment